LGH Forum Index LGH
Australian and New Zealand Bath, Body and Beauty Chat With a Big Dose of E-Tailers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HARRY POTTER
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LGH Forum Index -> Chat -> Entertainment and Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

Nienna
Nutty Eevee Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: HARRY POTTER  Reply with quote

Yes, capitals are required for the title.  

NEW TRAILER IS OUT FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO, LET US DISCUSS AND FAIL ABOUT. OR I'LL JUST DO IT ALONE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

SPOILERS ALL UP IN THIS POST, SO PLS BE CAREFUL IF YOU DON'T WISH TO KNOW.

I've been watching part 1 practically on repeat so I think I'll know every word by the time part 2 comes out. Which I'm ok with.

ARGHR HRWJFSJFK NO GIF CAN SUM UP MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
sparklemoo
Kitty Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot wait for part 2! I couldn't bear to see part 1 at the movies though so I saw it for the first time on DVD last week - I loved it even though parts of it were heartbreaking! I need to re-read the book again to catch up! Smilie_PDT
mwaha Chiri said - they may take your forum special... but they'll never take your glitter shit, denise!thieving cunties is my favourite quote to come out of this forum - nay, to come out of humanity so far.
Vehs
Head Girl
Head Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smilie_PDT   Smilie_PDT   you are so excited - I haven't even looked!
We are going to be seeing it in America with a heap of fans and then we get the wizarding world of harry potter at universal to ourselves!  Twisted Evil

SQUEEE!!

*flails about*
Nienna
Nutty Eevee Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vehs wrote:
We are going to be seeing it in America with a heap of fans and then we get the wizarding world of harry potter at universal to ourselves!  Twisted Evil

SQUEEE!!

*flails about*

D: D: D: D: D:

That is my omg I'm soooooo jealous and amazed look!
vexatious
Down to Earth Mysterious Princess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vehs wrote:

SQUEEE!!

*flails about*

Whoa, amazing!! I thought I had it pretty lucky, I am off to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in April next year!

But in regards to the more immediate future... OMG! Part 2 cannot be released fast enough  razz
Lilacea
Living Dead Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vehs wrote:

SQUEEE!!

*flails about*

Awesome! How'd you manage to get the whole place to yourselves?

I am a little bit giddy for the next part, I'm re-reading DH in preparation. Can not wait for the Battle of Hogwarts. That will be incredible.
miffy
<3

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vehs I'm so jealous!

I can't wait for part 2, but it also means the end of the HP movies, feels like the end of an era  Sad  I went into mourning after I finished reading the Deathly Hallows and the only thought that cheered me up a little was that there were more movies to come.

I heard they were rereleasing all the other HP movies in 3D as well  Shocked
Vehs
Head Girl
Head Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow  The convention organised some after hours access, very lucky! there will be no lines
Nienna
Nutty Eevee Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A list of supposed changes happening in the movie that weren't in the book. There's a few some people who have seen it have come out and said aren't true, and I'll bold them, but honestly most of them are stupid sounding, and a few lead me to wonder what drugs Steve Kloves was on when he thought they were a good idea.

But then again, maybe they'll work. I'm normally a big defender on why some changes are necessary, and all, but just reading them like this, well....:/

*SPOILERS!!!!* The Differences between Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie and the book

1.Griphook does not make a deal with the trio, and steals the Sword without warning.

2.When Griphook is killed by Voldemort, the Sword of Gryffindor disappears from his hands.

3.Aberforth Dumbledore doesn't explain his brother's backstory

4.Ron and Hermione are nearly killed in the Chamber of Secrets when they are attacked by a tsumani created by Voldemort, as their "lives flashing before their eyes" they lean and kiss each other.

5.Vincent Crabbe doesn't appear in the film due to the drug charges against actor Jamie Waylett and Gregory Goyle will die in his place

6.Fred duels a Death Eater during the battle, and then gets disarmed, and cornered by many other Death Eaters. This is likely what leads to his death.

7.Lavender Brown is killed during the Battle by Fenrir Greyback

8.Buckbeak, centaurs and house-elves don't appear during the Battle.

9.Snape's death will not take place in the Shrieking Shack, but in "a Crystal House" that can see the boathouse and the castle burning.

10.Voldemort slashes Snape's throat open with the Elder Wand using Sectumsempra, before ordering Nagini to "finish him".

11.Scabior and other Snatchers duel Neville on the Covered Bridge, and they are killed when half of the bridge collapses.

12.There are a number of differences in Snape's flashback

13.Snape and Lily are not shown to be good friends, instead he admires her from afar.

14.A scene shows Lily and James as teenagers dancing.

15.other scene shows Lily telling Harry, still an infant, to be brave and that he is loved.

16.A scene is added where Snape comes to Godric's Hollow, after Lily and James were killed in 1981, to see them dead, even collapsing when seeing Lily dead. He then cradles her in his arms then sees Harry sitting in his crib watching on.

17.Harry tells Ron and Hermione that he is a Horcrux, and that he must die. Hermione tells him that she suspected so all along.

18.Instead of Harry being naked when arriving at King's Cross he is instead fully clothed; he also sees Voldemort in the image of a red, slimy breathing thing.

19.Molly kills Bellatrix with the Avada Kedavra Curse.

20.After being struck with the Killing Curse, Voldemort turns to ash, and crumbles apart in a similar manner to Quirrell in Philosopher's Stone.

21.After the conclusion of the battle. Harry, Ron and Hermione stand on the remains of the Covered Bridge discussing the events of the past year. Harry snaps the Elder Wand in two and throws it over the side.

22.Harry does not go to the Headmaster's Office after the battle

23.Character ommisions:

* Mundungus Fletcher
* Kreacher
* Grawp
* Buckbeak
* Firenze
* Bane
* Peter Pettigrew

Argh, I really hope there's quite a few in here that aren't true. Like Harry telling Ron and Hermione he has to die? NO! That's why its so sad, because he's alone Sad and Dumbledore's backstory is so important Sad
miffy
<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Event Cinema is showing a Harry Potter movie each weekend in 3D until Deathly Hallows part 2! Each movie is $7 too Smile Tomorrow I'm going to see The Philosopher's Stone, next weekend is Chamber of Secrets and so on until Deathly Hallows 2. I can't wait!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LGH Forum Index -> Chat -> Entertainment and Media All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: